Monday, October 3, 2011

Merry Mouse

Occasionally I get the urge to create something different than Annies
so please meet Merry Mouse ~
she has little pointed feet with rhinestone buttons
~ a ruffled split dress with her loons peeking out ~
also a small basket of Sweet Annie
I really enjoyed creating her but my favorites are still my Annie dolls


Christmas Poinsettia Toile Annie ~
has a tiny bear in her stocking ~
her dress has a tuck and small ivory eyelet lace along the hem

This is a little 12 inch Annie sitting on two candy cane boxes ~
I don't make this size often but she seemed perfect for the boxes
Finally we are having beautiful fall weather ~
I love autumn with the changing leaves ~
Enjoy your week
Thanks for visiting
God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Ola carolyn!Adorei este ratinho ficou muito fofo e sua roupinha é linda.Aqui no brasil estamos na primavera e as flores estão desabrochando.Um abraço e boa semana para você.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little mouse is so sweet!!!! I don't like mouses... but she's really lovely!!!
    Annies are Annies, that's all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolyn, she is so cute and her eyes matches her dress! Lovely creations! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for your comments each week - God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mouse is adorable! And I LOVE your dolls! You are so talented! ♥

    ReplyDelete