Monday, August 18, 2014

Fall Annie "Blessings"

so looking forward to autumn!
~
basket blessings Annie is 16 inches 
so pretty in brown and blue
 her apron is hand stitched on vintage linen
she carrys a prim heart/star ornie
if interested Annie is $65 plus $6 shipping
please send me an email
if not taken she will be on Ebay Tuesday evening
 her eyes are hand painted
her face hand stitched and lightly sealed
she has a full head of hand stitched wool hair
~
"I delight myself in You
Captivated by Your beauty
I'm overwhelmed, I'm overwhelmed by you"
Overwhelmed by Big Daddy Weave
~
thank you all for visiting
God bless!   ♥



1 comment:

  1. Your dolls are always so beautiful, and i love your choice for the cloth, i love the hand stitched basket on her apron and her little wood heart. God bless Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete