Monday, August 18, 2014

Fall Annie "Blessings"

so looking forward to autumn!
basket blessings Annie is 16 inches 
so pretty in brown and blue
 her apron is hand stitched on vintage linen
she carrys a prim heart/star ornie
if interested Annie is $65 plus $6 shipping
please send me an email
if not taken she will be on Ebay Tuesday evening
 her eyes are hand painted
her face hand stitched and lightly sealed
she has a full head of hand stitched wool hair
"I delight myself in You
Captivated by Your beauty
I'm overwhelmed, I'm overwhelmed by you"
Overwhelmed by Big Daddy Weave
thank you all for visiting
God bless!   ♥

1 comment:

  1. Your dolls are always so beautiful, and i love your choice for the cloth, i love the hand stitched basket on her apron and her little wood heart. God bless Carolyn.