Friday, March 20, 2015

Annie in pink hankie apron

busy working on orders
but just had to get an Annie ready
for eBay this Sunday
~
Annie's apron has a light grey background
so pretty with pink flowers
~
 ~
gave her a heart ornament with
the remaining piece of hankie
 added 3 tiny pink beads 
~
~
she is 18 inches tall 
with hand painted eyes
and hand stitched face
~
she will be listed on eBay Sunday March 22
if interested before please send me an email
~
 ~
had a wonderful mini vacation with 
my sisters and cousin in warm sunny Florida
I am back home now
and of course it is snowing again
where oh where is spring!
~
thanks for visiting
~
God bless   :)


3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I love all your dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so pretty girl i love her nice pink dress and her beautiful apron , perfect for spring time. God bless my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog today and i am in love with your dolls. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete