Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Annie in Teal and Gray ~ Elephant

Good Morning!
~
SOLD
 ~
newest Annie is dressed in teal and gray
she is 16 inches tall
~
 ~
for some reason I needed to make
an Annie with an elephant
~
 it always amazes me how fabric 
I have for years just pops out at me 
and a new Annie comes together
~
thanking God for that  :)
~
 ~
love Pinterest where I found
ideas for Annie's heart pillows
~
~
Annie should be up on eBay Thursday evening
if interested before please just email me
~
I am asking $65 plus $6 shipping in the USA
$15 for international shipping
~
~
praying for those recovering and
the family and friends of the deceased
~
also praying for world revival 
our world needs to return to God, 
our Creator and Redeemer
~
thank you for visiting
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment