Sunday, October 10, 2010

Holiday Peace Angel Annie

Have to post early on Sundays now ~ it is football season and Bobby needs the computer for his fantasy football leagues. The only time he ever uses a computer! LOL
Holiday Peace Angel Annie will be up on Ebay maybe today
if I can get to use the computer later today.
Her dress is from a beautiful fabric panel of ivory poinsettia
with a blue background and gold highlights.
After I dressed her I knew she had to be an angel so she has ivory wings with specs of gold.


This little Annie is one to be personalized.
Her dress is a holly and berry print and her apron is from a scallop edged vintage linen.
Well I have to give up my computer now.
Have a blessed week ~ thanks for visiting ~ God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love love love your dolls!! I am a teddy bear artist,but love raggedy dolls too.
    I follow your blog and hope you will visit my blog too,
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Leny

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,

    I also make dolls and just started a blog.
    Your dolls make me happy, they are beautiful.
    I think there is a lot of love in it.
    I will follow your blog.

    Have a nice day,
    Diny

    ReplyDelete