Monday, April 4, 2011

Liberty Annie

This week on Ebay is my new 11" Annie ~ Liberty Annie.
She comes with her own patriotic bell.
I wanted to change her a little so she has a different nose than my other Annies.
Hope you like her.


Also finished "Tea Time" Annie ~ she comes with a tea cup ornie.
Work has been extremely busy for me and this week I have 4 events.
One was held yesterday so one down only three to go.
I also have to work next Sunday...and I don't have any Annies finished!
Hopefully I will be able to post at least one Annie next Sunday or Monday.
Have a wonderful week everyone.
God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Две милашки, очаровашки!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always such cuties....Amazing work...

    Blessings,
    Jan

    PS..I added you to my blog roll I hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uma graça , como sempre!
    Beijos,Sandra

    ReplyDelete