Monday, August 15, 2011

Annie's Matryoshka Dolls

Musikfest is over for another year ~
unfortunately it rained 6 out of the 10 days ~
I still had a great time with friends enjoying music.
Now my life could get back to normal ~work then home to sew Annies :)

I love to hand stitch accessories for Annie.
I found this wonderful pattern for nesting dolls
and just had to make them.
Autumn Blessings Annie has two small sunflowers
made from an old cutter quilt and coffee stained.
Working on two new Annies for next week.
Have a blessed week everyone.
God bless and thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. preciosa, me encanto, te felicito, besos desde la patagonia chilena....

    ReplyDelete
  2. son unas muñecas preciosas ,no sabría con cual quedarme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are beautiful!
    The Annie's are sweet!
    Ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete