Sunday, August 31, 2014

Santa's Little Helper

my first Annie since retirement is 
Santa's Little Helper


her elf has hand painted blue eyes 
and a hand stitched face
 his red wool hair peaks out of his cap


 Annie also has pretty hand painted blue eyes
with a hand stitched and lightly sealed face
~
she has full head of red burly spun wool hair
all hand stitched ~ no glue is used

Annie and her little helper are 
$65 + $6 shipping
in the USA and Canada
~
if you are interested please email me
otherwise 
they will be up on Ebay Wednesday evening


Annie is 16 inches and 
Santa's little helper is 4-1/2 inches tall

~
thanks for visiting
praising God in all things
God bless.

5 comments:

  1. wow they are so cute together, i love the nice dress for the doll with little santas and so cute little helper too God bless my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love that fabric! The elf's face is so perfect! Happy Retirement! Enjoy! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just adorable! I've never seen a little elf made like this! Now my dollies will want one, too! Very sweet! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all your dolls are beautiful, but someone is too much!!! She is one of the best! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to purchase this doll. Anne

    ReplyDelete