Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cherish Annie ~ Annie's Clown ~ Annie Blue


Three new Annies ready to go up on Ebay this week....been trying to put three up a week. We are going on vacation to the Jersey shore with our grandson....grammy and pops need some funds to spend on him. A whole week to play with Dominic, yeah!




Please meet, Cherish Annie, who has ivory ribbon rose buds with pearls around her waist. Roses are my favorite flower and I fell in love with this fabric.

Next is Annie's Clown and then Annie Blue.

Hope you enjoy them. God bless.









4 comments:

  1. Precious as always. You are incrediable as you amaze me as what you create next........So adorable!!! Love and HUGS! Madelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS LITTLE GIRLS... The best Annies I saw ever... and the best artist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled you love them. You opinions mean a lot. Thanks. God bless.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work! I love your faces!

    ReplyDelete