Monday, October 24, 2011

Holly and Berries


Had a wonderful weekend with my 2-1/2 year old grandson, Dominic ~
Grammy and Pops bought him a
Batman tricycle for Christmas
(had to give it to him early of course!)
he sat on that bike, oops I mean "car" most of the weekend
just playing with all the sound buttons ~
still has to learn to push those peddles though
Holly and Berries ~
Annie's face shows some coffee stains ~
sorry, this was not my best job of staining ~
I like when you do not see any coffee stains just darkened muslin ~
I have no idea why I did not fix her but it is too late now ~
she holds a tin star I decorated with
holly, berries and some sweet annie

Annie is dressed in one of my all time favorite
Christmas fabrics ~
unfortunately this was the last in my stash
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
God bless
and thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Your grand son is quite handsome. He seems to love that toy! And, as always, you have 2 more lovely Annie's! I love Berry's red dress and bow! Have a good week! Hugs Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is adorable and looks excited riding his new bike!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your blog and your annie dolls are absolutely perfect! :-)

    hugs!
    Carol
    Carol

    ReplyDelete