Monday, November 7, 2011

Holidays

This is such a hectic time of the year ~
Thanksgiving and Christmas are approaching fast ~
I love the time spent with family ~
thanking God for the past year and welcoming the new ~
which brings me to my new Annie

Christmas "JOY"

This is one of my last Annies for the year ~
I have some orders to finish for Christmas ~
then I am looking forward to enjoying the holidays ~

Thank you all for visiting and for your comments ~
you are all a blessing
have a great week and God bless.



5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful...love the fabric
    Enjoy the holiday season
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her dress...the fabric is sooo pretty! Very Nice! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post thanks for sharing ! God bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post friend...thank you for sharing...wish i could visit everyone more frecuently but are many..and the hours are different but prayers and blessings on your way..remembering the real reason for the holidays..days of peace love and thinking...loves from our home to yours...maranatha..

    ReplyDelete