Monday, April 13, 2015

Freedom Annie

first time I have cross stitched on
osnaburg fabric
had to buy super magnified glasses
but I am enjoying something new
 this Annie is 18" tall
~
I don't know why her dress looks so bright 
at least on my computer it does
it is actually a dark royal blue

 I used a lot of my vintage items for her
her bodice is from a old doily
her buttons are vintage
and the trim on her loons is also from
an old napkin
 ~
I didn't cross stitch the entire pattern
just enough to make a heart
also added a tiny rusty start
~
she will be up on Ebay
Sunday April 19
~
thanks for visiting
God bless
:)

2 comments:

  1. Love the cross stitched heart! You always have a little something special to go along with the beautiful doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so nice girl and i love her beautiful dress and very nice work for the little heart pillow beautiful work God bless.

    ReplyDelete