Sunday, April 14, 2013

Love Matters Annie with 4 inch Annie doll

"Love matters" Annie comes with her own 4 inch
raggedy ann doll and a heart ornie
~
her dress fabric I found at Joann's 
and just had to make an Annie
it cost a lot more but 
I love how she turned out
 ~
Blessings Annie comes with her purse
that can be used as a pin cushion
~
her hair was made with 
Paternayan wool rug yarn
~
this rug yarn is no longer made and 
I can only make a few more Annies with
my remaining stash of Paternayan rug yarn
~
I now use Halcyon wool rug yard
(which I do love)
but they do not have this yellow
~
thanks for visiting 
wishing all an amazing week
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new Annies and the darling idea with the Pin cushions............... I know you will get even bigger sales with this new idea.......... Love and HUGS Mad

    ReplyDelete