Monday, January 20, 2014

Faith~Family~Friends Annie

this new 18 inch Annie is wearing
 a light brown dress
~
her apron is from vintage linen 
also her hand embroidered heart ornie
her loons ~ edging on her sleeves
and center of her hair bow
all are from the same vintage linen
 ~
her eyes are hand painted
her face is hand stitched
and then lightly sealed
her hair is wool and hand stitched
I do not use glue on any of my Annies
~
she is scheduled to go on Ebay Sunday evening
if anyone is interested in her
she is $65 plus shipping
just send me an email
SOLD
~
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed,
do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Colossians 3:17
~
thanking God for all of you
God bless!

3 comments:

  1. wow i love her little face and her nice eyes, she,s so pretty girl. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened on your Annie's, they are wonderful! I was wondering if you could explain what you mean by 'sealed'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Annie is all finished I lightly spray her face with a clear matte finish (like Krylon).

      Delete