Monday, May 20, 2013

Ladybug Hugs

important things first!
~
happy 4th birthday to my first grandchild 
and only grandson, Dominic
~
now on to my lastest Annie
it still amazes me how my Annies develop
~
my husband likes to buy me minature rose bushes 
in these adorable little planters 
so I finally decided to start using them 
as pin cushions 
a dear friend sent me this little ladybug bear 
(thank you Madelyn)
found the perfect fabric in my too huge stash of quilting fabric
~
and here she is "Ladybug Hugs" Annie
wishing all an amazing week
enjoy the upcoming Memorial Day weekend
and please stay safe.
God bless

2 comments:

  1. It 's beautiful your last annie, I love how you make the eyes of your dolls.
    Ciao,
    Ilenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lale są cudne! Nie mogę się napatrzeć - chciałabym kiedyś robić takie buzie :-)

    ReplyDelete